Sunday, January 02, 2011

Beginning.

2011

It has been a really tough 2010, and never did I expect so many unforseen
circumstances to occur, the difficulties and pain and questions of' why' you have
to go through them. The unfairness, questions and doubt you start to even have.

Throughout the trials and tears, the struggle and suffering. I may never understand
the 'why' of it and me, but I will trust in an unfailing God the only one my hope will
ever be upon, the only one I will ever get my right perspective on.

Not looking back with fear or disappointment, but instead renewed joy and strength
towards an even greater year to fulfill goals, do things we love, be with precious people
we adore, refine and grow, better relationships, help others and to know God.

I say,
May 2011 be the greatest yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment